Monday, January 12, 2009

My Heart Hurts....

...and I don't wanna talk about it!



I love you G-men, I always do
My blood runs red, but it also runs blue.
Even though our season is now said and done
And you blew it twice on short 4th and one.
Through cold games and bad calls, and even the good
I know that Eli is just misunderstood.
I was there when we lost Plax and when we lost to the Browns
I was there for converted and non-converted 3rd downs.
I was there for the touchdowns, the field goals, blocked kicks
I was there when we beat the Sea hawks, 44 to 6!
I was there to be crowned number one in the east.
I was there when they called us the NFC Beast!
We smiled we cried, we smiled some more
And now I feel your pain of a season 12 and 4
But we all make mistakes, your only just men
And next year I’ll suit up, all over again.
We’ll conquer the bad times, the good times the hard
But until then consider me a temporary Card!


Go Cardinals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's impressive that you are gettinjg ideas from this post as well as from
our dialogue made here.

Feel free to visit my weblog: футбольный менеджер онлайн