Saturday, January 3, 2009

PLAYOFFS!?!?!? Round ONE!

My purely emotional, please do not be offended, Round One, play-off picks.

Cardinals over Falcons
I am still not sure about the Cardinals over the Falcons. I am not ready to give up my football crush on Matty Ice but Kurt Warner is a former Giant and how many more chances is he gonna get? I still love you, Matt. Promise!

Vikings over Eagles
If I ever root for the Eagles, it'll be from a padded cell. Go Vikings!


Dolphins over Ravens

Miami is my Cinderella team. I am also not ready to stop believing in "happily ever-after!" Plus, I can't root against the home team!

Colts over Chargers
This was the easiest game for me to pick. Colts are a clrealy superior team. I wanna see a Manning Bowl and if that isn't reason enough, this is....




I've gotta save some for ROUND 2! When the Colts play the Titans. :P

8 comments:

Jshep said...

good picks! love the commercials.

Eagles suck said...

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCalgrrl said...

Oh no! What did Matty Ice do to lose your football crush? Whatever it is, it cost him the playoff game. Say you are sorry, Matt! Honestly, I like the Cards better anyway.

UGAdawg said...

I am holding you responsible for the Falcon's loss. How can I get a football crush on me?

PackMan said...

Uh-oh. That Colts-Chargers game is about to go into OT.

JennysGiants said...

Ouch! Looks like I went one for four, but I cannot be held personally responsible for the icing of Matty.

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is really working hard in favor
of his web page, because here every information is quality based material.



my website; global offensive hacks ()

mctoxe said...

hop over to this web-site Bottega Veneta Dolabuy anchor replica dolabuy he has a good point dolabuy.ru