Sunday, January 25, 2009

And I thought No one cared about this years Super Bowl

*This was posted twice and the other copy removed because it was 'defective.'

What better way to honor your team going to the Super Bowl, than to create a song or parody or six? Steeler fans are a very special breed, but lucky for them they were born on the west side of PA or they might have been Eagle fans. (What would they sing about then?)"We've got no ring, our quarter back's old, we're never goin to the Suuuper Bowl!" (sung to the beat of the Steelers Super Bowl song....I should clarify...the FIRST Steeler song, found below)

Okay, this first one is good! Very catchy...even though I am pulling for the Cards, I find myself singing "Pittsburgh's going to the Superbowl," randomly. Actually, I may put this on my ipod. This is an awesome song and they changed it slightly from their last visit to the Superbowl so that it would be accurate. After all, what kind of fan would recycle the same song? Gees! (See end of post for their 5th Super Bowl addition).



That was good, admit it. However, here is where Steeler's fans reach genius status.



And I thought this is where Steeler's fans offended Jesus...


(Lord drop kick the Steelers through the goal posts tonight? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?)

But then, I saw this....IN A CHURCH!


In a church? Seriously?

This one is just stupid. They can't all be winners. I like how this one has credits though, so that other Steeler fans know who wrote this crappy song and shamed the Steeler song genre...



Steeler fans make my life easy. No photoshop, no jokes to come up with...amazing.
I guess you have got to come up with something, when you are following the MOST WATCHED CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN SPORTS HISTORY! Go, G-men!....oops! I mean, CARDS!


Last Super Bowl visit, this was the Steeler's song, which they remixed this season to be the first one on this page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What we are going to be doing is called - A  "domain masking".
No need to develop products, handle orders or address customer complaints
and refunds. This is where we will purchase a real
domain name for the product that we are promoting.


Take a look at my weblog - ways to makemoney online