Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PLAYOFFS?!?! Recap

Well, I am one for four so I hope you didn't place any bets based on my picks...I told you they were purely emotional. So, what happened? Well, Round one, the pictures speak for themselves.

"Matty Ice" was "Matty Ice Cold." Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes (by the Falcons) lead the Cardinals to victory in their first home-field playoff game...in 60 YEARS!!! I just hope my comments about my diminishing football crush didn't effect his playing ability. Cards advance.

Poor Pennington. Four interceptions means it is mice and pumpkins for Chad Pennington because Cinderella isn't going to the ball, this time and Ray Lewis is one step closer to his "happily ever-after." Browns Ravens advance.

I think we are all asking the same question as Peyton. Where's the D? Manning tells jokes, he wears disguises, he's got a laser rocket arm...you want him to tackle, too? The Colts defense failed to show up and the Chargers took the O.T. victory. Phillip Rivers' huge mouth advances.

Do you know who he is? No? Don't worry about it, I'll tell you who he is, he is...TERRIBLE! I wouldn't let this guy play second string quarterback for my summer league team. And no, I don't have a summer league team, but if I did, he wouldn't be allowed to play!! Several times, I wondered, "is this guy just throwing the ball up and hoping for the best?" The answer is , "yes! that is exactly what he did!"
HIS EYES ARE CLOSED! I realize there is a guy tackling him, but he is also releasing the ball...he has no idea who he is throwing to or where the ball is going. So the stupid Eagles advance.

*Deep Breath* Okay, I am better now...

My Round 2 picks.

Titans over Ravens.
I just don't like what I saw from the Ravens this week.

Steelers over Chargers.
Phillip Rivers is just really annoying. No other reason.

Giants over Eagles.
Do you need to ask? Fine. Because we are the WORLD CHAMPION NY FOOTBALL GIANTS!

Arizona over Carolina.
I just feel bad for betraying Matty Ice, but this was pretty much a flip of the coin.


*GO G-MEN!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are so many people who know marketers are desperate
for. We may already know about the dangers on any given construction site, but a good construction safety training course will allow you to become much more aware of those dangers by giving you concrete advice and tricks to spot the specific dangers around you.
We will have a look at some of them in this article.


my web-site ... plastering contractors

yanmaneee said...

supreme t shirt
moncler outlet
golden goose outlet
supreme outlet
yeezy shoes
supreme clothing
golden goose outlet
golden goose
goyard handbags
moncler jackets

Unknown said...

find here go now find out designer replica luggage check out here his explanation

saneas said...

9a replica bags her explanation y9e39e0n35 zeal replica bags reviews This Site e5v05d4q59 Ysl replica handbags replica bags bangkok replica bags wholesale mumbai More Help p6x45h0i85 replica bags wholesale in divisoria