Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What is this all about?

Several people have told me that I should become a sideline reporter or get a job on ESPN reviewing the NFL games of the week. More specifically, I was told to apply for a job on ESPN saying what everyone really wants to sat about the weeks games, in a bikini. However, that is kinda taking 2 steps forward and three steps backward. Although, for the right salary...

Anyway, one of my friends moved out of the country and since no one appreciates American Football quite like Americans, I promised to provide him with a weekly recap of what happened in the NFL. However, there are some things you need to know:

1. I hate boring recaps of games I have already seen by guys on tv who can't say what they really want to say like "I fell asleep watching this game!" So my recaps are from my honest, point of view.
2. I am biased. I have been a die-hard Defending World Champion NY Giant fan, since forever, which means, why I may tear them apart for a sub-par performance, I will always hate the Cowgirls and the Eagles. Deal with it! :)
3. Just because I know the actual rules to the game, and can provide enough info for a sports blog, does not mean, I will not mention how hot a particular player happens to be.
4. I will occasional refer to Brett Favre as Brett Fav-ruh because that is how I imagine you would say his name if it were pronounced as it is spelled. (I may be wrong, but the last things it does spell is "far-v")

So, here it goes. (I have been emailing the weekly reports so far, so weeks one through three will all be posted on the same day!)

No comments: