Friday, December 12, 2008

Mean Girls: Dallas Edition


In this new movie, the Girls of Dallas are at it again. Based on true story and recent report by ESPN, covering the cat fights and name calling in the Dallas Cowgirls high school locker room. Tony Romo has a new gal-pal and their gossiping about T.O.

Terrell Owens:


Romo and I used to be like, best friends. I can't even believe that I cried over him! Now he and Witten are Road-game roomies and spend all their time together, gossiping and telling secrets. It is sooo not fair that they are making secret plays together that I don't know about. They are only doing it because they are jealous of me and don't want to get me the ball. I am so tired of quarterbacks being jealous of me. It is, like, so last season! First McNabb and now Romo. I totally, can't help it if I am so good that no one notices them. I'll show them! Just like I did in the Pittsburgh game. Oops! Did I forget to run my route...I am so silly sometimes... I totally didn't mean for that to get intercepted. I would never want my quarterback to look bad. *giggles*

Jason Witten:

Oh...my...God! No...freakin...way! T.O. is such a drama queen. Me and Tony were friends waaay before him and T.O. Like, way back before either of us actually got any play time. Owens is just mad because he totally missed his route last game. It almost looked like he did it on purpose. What a ditz! He is so jealous of me and Tony's relationship. He needs to get over himself.

Tony Romo:

Whatever, T.O.! I can't believe him. He is just like Jessica. You spend one road game with someone else and they think that something is going on. So insecure! I am like, so totally over this! Whatever!

Bradie James:

I am the team captain, so its like my job to like keep the peace. So, when they start pulling each others hair in the locker room, I always have to break it up. I actually broke my nail once, and I was so mad at both of them. Why can't we all just be friends and go shopping like we used to?

Seriously, I can't even make this stuff up. Check out the article here.

No comments: